HDYO has more information about HD available for young people, parents and professionals on our site:
HDYO would like to thank those organizations that provide their official support and annual funding for HDYO. Your support allows us to focus on improving the support available for young people impacted by Huntington's disease.
HDYO would also like to thank those individuals or groups that have donated funds to the HDYO project. Without the support of these groups and individuals HDYO would not be where it is today. So thank you very much to:
- The HDA Jersey Branch - for an unexpected and very welcome show of support
- The HDA Merseyside Branch – an amazing contribution to the HDYO cause
- Rhona MacLeod and the students at Manchester University - you all rock!
- Olivia Jack - for a touching donation
- Lundbeck – for their continued support
- Arwen Moss - for some wonderful fundraising
- Clare Braithwaite & Jo Hague – for an amazingly generous and out-of-the-blue donation to HDYO
- Bryan Viau - for an incredibly generous donation. Thank you so much.
- And all those individuals who donated to HDYO via justgiving and various fundraising events in 2011 to help us launch the site - thank you!
Your support is instrumental and greatly appreciated by HDYO. We hope this website, our content and projects have begun to repay your faith in HDYO.