HDYO has more information about HD available for young people, parents and professionals on our site:
HDYO strongly encourages equality and understanding between all members of the forum. Please show respect for people’s decisions, experiences and feelings at all times (even when you disagree with their view). Respect each other’s rights at all times. Those not showing respect may lose their right to participate on the forum.
HDYO Forum Terms & Conditions
Take a moment to review the Terms and Conditions below. Once you start using the HDYO Forum you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. HDYO reserves the right to prohibit (ban) you from using this site if it believes you have infringed these rules.
- Messages must not be obscene, vulgar, defamatory or libellous, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or otherwise violate any laws or good morals and practice.
- Messages containing contact details, phone numbers, fax numbers or postal addresses are not advised.
- Messages must not contain advertisements or references to products or services.
- Messages which appear to impersonate someone else are not permitted.
- Repeated posting of the same or similar messages (referred to as spam) will not be permitted.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
- Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact HDYO immediately by e-mail.
- HDYO reserves the right from time to time to edit or remove posts that are contrary to the Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and data protection
- HDYO will not share information provided through the registration process to any third party. Except in the event of any complaint about inappropriate use or posts or in case of legal action rising from any message posted by you, HDYO reserves the right to reveal your identity and other information we may know about you to comply with due process.
- By signing up to receive use the forum you agree that you are over the age required in your country to register on a website without parental consent.
- This agreement shall be governed in accordance with English law.
- Please check the rules from time to time. HDYO reserves the right to modify these without notice, and your use of the HDYO Forum signifies your personal agreement.
Usernames and content
- Choose your username carefully. HDYO suggest using a name that no-one will immediately recognise you with.
- Posting your personal details (such as phone number, address) or arranging to meet someone in person alone can be unsafe. This forum is open anyone. Please keep your personal safety in mind. Any postings of this kind will be removed if they are noted.
- Any individual or organisation making use of information from this site does so at their own risk and HDYO takes no responsibility for any actions arising from this.
- All views and information on the discussion board are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or advice of HDYO. The content is the sole responsibility of the author.