Story: My father's side of the family has HD. Out of three children, I am the only gene positive child. I tested positive in January 2011. I am 25 and my life has changed dramatically. For the most part I have changed for the better and it has helped me not only plan for my future but gives me drive to better myself! I have so many options available and I still have so much to live for right now and for the future :)
- Welcome - share your story
- How do you feel about being at risk?
- Experiences of living in a family with HD
- Experiences of having children
- Testing positive
- Participating in HD research
- what supports do you have??
- Where in Canada?
- Upgrades to the forum
- Experience of genetic counselling
- What are the best coping strategies you've found living with the disease that have made your relationships/life easier?
- Partners: how are you dealing with knowing your parther is diagnosed with HD?
- Mood Swings
- How to cope when a loved one passes away?
- Breaking Bad
- Does thinking about HD help or hinder?
- New Website
- Huntington - questionnaire
- Exercise for 'pre' Symptomatic gene carriers
- 'Whole Body' Research
- Financial planning for the future
- Spreading Awareness
- MUSIC 4 HD
- Books for Young Adults