Young Adults Education Day, April 27th – Wisconsin, USA
HDYO has more information about HD available for young people, parents and professionals on our site:
21 February 2013
On April 27th between 12-4pm at the Country Springs Hotel, Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA. The Huntington’s Disease Youth Organization (HDYO) and Huntington’s Disease Society of America (HDSA) are teaming up to put on an afternoon dedicated to specifically tackle topics that are important to young adults affected by HD. If you are between the ages of 18-40 and are interested in learning more about Huntington’s disease along with meeting other who are affected, then this meeting is for you.
Topics to be covered:
- Young Adult Support around the Country
- Huntington’s Disease 101
- Living in a Family with HD
- Being at Risk and Genetic Testing
- This is event is FREE and open to anyone interested in attending.
- Lunch (free) will be served between 11:45am and 12:15pm.
- We would appreciate an RSVP if you have any interest in attending so we can plan for appropriate room and lunch needs.
- This event is in combination with HDSA Wisconsin’s annual state HD conference. This conference starts at 9am and you are welcome to join this meeting before the Young Adult meeting.
- To RSVP and for additional questions please contact BJ@HDYO.org or 952-270-5428
Last updated: February 21, 2013 10:00