Select your wallpaper: Select your wallpaper: Sign up to save your choice Close
Home Support Store Donate
Sign in or join HDYO Wallpaper

Terms Privacy Search Sitemap Contact Us
Store Donate
Huntington's Disease Youth Organization

I feel I have symptoms of HD, who should I talk to?

HDYO has more information about HD available for young people, parents and professionals on our site:

Q. Whom do you suggest I should approach if I’m unsure whether I have HD but I feel that I have most of the symptoms? Please guide me whether a GP would be able to help out or whether I should visit a Neurologist? Thanks.

Alison, 27, Malta

A. Hi Alison,

Thanks for the message. In this situation I would probably consult with a neurologist but it depends a bit on your health system. In the UK, you would need to see the GP first as they are the people who refer on to specialists but it might not be the same in Malta.

Best wishes


Last updated: July 24, 2013 10:16